anti-HEC1 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3763-100 | anti-HEC1 Antibodysize: HEC1 Antibody | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:HEC1
- Alternative names of antibody target:HEC, HEC1, HEC-1, Highly Expressed in Cancer 1, KNTC2, Kinetochore Associated 2
- Background information:Highly expressed in cancer (Hec1) is a coiled-coil-enriched protein expressed abundantly in the S and M phases of rapidly dividing cells where it localizes to the kinetochores. Hec1 is involved in spindle checkpoint signaling. Hec1 is not expressed in terminal differentiated cells. Hec1 is expressed in tissues with high mitotic rates including testis, spleen and thymus. Hec1 is also found in the late S to M phases of bladder carcinoma cells. In dividing cells, Hec1 is required for the recruitment of Mps1 kinase and MAD1/MAD2 complexes to the kinetochores. The phosphorylation of Hec1 on Serine 165 by Nek2 is essential for faithful chromosome segregation. The binding of retinoblastoma protein to Hec1 also increases the fidelity of chromosomal segregation.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide of human HEC1 (between aa 600-642)
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 1% BSA and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1:500 – 1:2500) and Immunoprecipitation. HeLa and NIH3T3 cell lysates can be used as a positive control. However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes the HEC1 of human and mouse origins. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-HEC1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-HEC1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies