anti-HDC Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3691-100 | anti-HDC Antibodysize: HDC Antibody | 397.45 USD
- Target of this antibody:HDC
- Alternative names of antibody target:Histidine decarboxylase
- Background information:Histidine decarboxylase (HDC) is the enzyme catalyzing the conversion of histidine into histamine. HDC can be found in the histamine secreting ECL cells of some species as well as in the mast cells.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 22 of human HDC
- Concentration of antibody:0.2 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.2 mg/ml) protein A affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). The optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody detects the 73 kDa full length HDC in samples from human, mouse and rat origins. It does not cross react with DOPA decarboxylase (DDC).
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-HDC Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-histidine decarboxylase (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targethistidine decarboxylase, HDC and IDBG-11604 and ENSG00000140287 and 3067, pyridoxal phosphate binding, Cytoplasm, Hdc and IDBG-204118 and ENSMUSG00000027360 and 15186, HDC and IDBG-646667 and ENSBTAG00000009911 and 515950