anti-HDAC2 Antibody is available 0 time from Biovision labs
- Target of this antibody:HDAC2
- Alternative names of antibody target:HDAC-2, Histone Deacetylase 2, RPD3, YAF1
- Background information:HDAC2 is a class I mammalian histone deacetylase containing 488 amino acid residues with an apparent size of ~55 kDa by denaturing SDS-PAGE. HDAC2 has been shown to interact directly with transcription repressor complexes and the nuclear receptor corepressor N-CoR.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat, chicken, hamster, dog
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 479 of human HDAC2
- Concentration of antibody:0.2 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.2 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-HDAC2 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunocytochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml) and immunocytochemistry (10-20 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects 55 kDa Histone Deacetylase 2 in samples from human, mouse, rat, chicken, hamster, and canine origins.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-HDAC2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-histone deacetylase 2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targethistone deacetylase 2, HD2 and RPD3 and YAF1, HDAC2 and IDBG-95591 and ENSG00000196591 and 3066, NAD-dependent histone deacetylase activity (H3-K18 specific), nuclei, Hdac2 and IDBG-143980 and ENSMUSG00000019777 and 15182, HDAC2 and IDBG-631217 and ENSBTAG00000011849 and 407223