Anti-HBsAg(H2F4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-HBsAg(H2F4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
GENTObsm-2024M-A594 | Anti-HBsAg(H2F4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 129 microliters | 570.66 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObsm-2024M-A594
- Price570.66 USD
- Size129 microliters
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideHBsAg
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against HBsAg
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceHuman Hepatitis B Surface Antigen protein
- Gene ID23237
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesVirus
- Cross Reactive Species detailsHBsAg
- Background informationRequired for consolidation of synaptic plasticity as well as formation of long-term memory. Regulates endocytosis of AMPA receptors in response to synaptic activity. Required for homeostatic synaptic scaling of AMPA receptors (By similarity). Plays a role in the regulation of cell morphology and cytoskeletal organization. Required in the stress fiber dynamics and cell migration.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsArg3.1; Activity-regulated cytoskeleton-associated protein; ARC/ARG3.1; Activity-regulated gene 3.1 protein homolog; ARC; KIAA278
- Alternative name 1HBsAg(H2F4) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2HBsAg(H2F4) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-HBsAg(H2F4) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-Hepatitis B surface antigen(H2F4) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies