Anti-HA tag(12CA5) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-HA tag(12CA5) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
GENTObsm-0966M-A594 | Anti-HA tag(12CA5) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 115 microliters | 570.66 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideHA tag
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against HA tag
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated to HA tag
- Gene ID6752
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesTags
- Cross Reactive Species detailsHA tag
- Background informationReceptor for somatostatin-14 and -28. This receptor is coupled via pertussis toxin sensitive G proteins to inhibition of adenylyl cyclase. In addition it stimulates phosphotyrosine phosphatase and PLC via pertussis toxin insensitive as well as sensitive G proteins. Inhibits calcium entry by suppressing voltage-dependent calcium channels. Acts as the functionally dominant somatostatin receptor in pancreatic alpha- and beta-cells where it mediates the inhibitory effect of somatostatin-14 on hormone secretion. Inhibits cell growth through enhancement of MAPK1 and MAPK2 phosphorylation and subsequent up-regulation of CDKN1B. Stimulates neuronal migration and axon outgrowth and may participate in neuron development and maturation during brain development. Mediates negative regulation of insulin receptor signaling through PTPN6. Inactivates SSTR3 receptor function following heterodimerization.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsSomatostatin receptor type 2; SS-2-R; SS2-R; SS2R; SRIF-1; SSTR2
- Alternative name 1HA tag(12CA5) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2HA tag(12CA5) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-HA tag(12CA5) Monoclonal,
- Alternative nameantibody to-HA detection labelled(12CA5) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL