Anti-HA Tag Monoclonal Antibody
Anti-HA Tag Monoclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Bioma labs
- Other nameno alternative name
- Immunogenno specific immunogen / contact us
- Verified reactivityThus antibody doesn't seem to cross react with other species. Please contact us for more information
- Verified applicationsDot, ELISA, IP, IS, WB
- Raised inMouse
- Protein numberPlease see Uniprot
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-HA Tag Monoclonal Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-HA detection labelled monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
CAU20003 | Anti-HA Tag Monoclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 327.42 USD