anti-H3K79me1 polyclonal antibody
anti-H3K79me1 polyclonal antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6811-50 | anti-H3K79me1 polyclonal antibodysize: H3K79me1 polyclonal antibody | 371.9 USD
- Target of this antibody:H3K79me1
- Alternative names of antibody target:Histone H3
- Background information:Histones are the main constituents of the protein part of chromosomes of eukaryotic cells. They are rich in the amino acids arginine and lysine and have been greatly conserved during evolution. Histones pack the DNA into tight masses of chromatin. Two core histones of each class H2A, H2B, H3 and H4 assemble and are wrapped by 146 base pairs of DNA to form one octameric nucleosome. Histone tails undergo numerous post-translational modifications, which either directly or indirectly alter chromatin structure to facilitate transcriptional activation or repression or other nuclear processes. In addition to the genetic code, combinations of the different histone modifications reveal the so-called “histone code”. Histone methylation and demethylation is dynamically regulated by respectively histone methyl transferases and histone demethylases.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human.
- Immunogene sequence:KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide of Histone H3 containing monomethylated lysine 79.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:In PBS with 0.05% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Whole antiserum from rabbit
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, IF, ELISA, ChIP, Dot blot.
- Recommended usage:WB: 1:1000, ELISA: 1:500 – 1:1000, Dot Blot: 1:100,000, ChIP: 5-10 µl/ChIP.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-H3K79me1 polyclonal antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H3K79me1 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals