anti-GSTP1 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
A1003-100 | anti-GSTP1 Antibodysize: GSTP1 Antibody | 394.45 USD
- Target of this antibody:GSTP1
- Alternative names of antibody target:Glutathione S-transferase P, GST class-pi, GSTP1-1
- Background information:Tissue transglutaminase, a 78-kDa calcium dependent enzyme (EC 184.108.40.206), is found both in the intracellular and the extracellular spaces of various types of tissues. TG2 crosslinks proteins between the ε-amino group of a lysine residue and the γ-carboxamide group of glutamine residue, creating an inter- or intramolecular bond that is highly resistant to proteolysis (protein degradation). TG2 also possesses deamidation, GTP-binding/hydrolyzing, and isopeptidase activities. Intracellular TG2 is thought to play an important role in apoptosis, while extracellular TG2 has been linked to cell adhesion, ECM stabilization, wound healing, receptor signaling, cellular proliferation, and cellular motility.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:human GSTP1 recombinant protein (Cat No. 6347)
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) of antibody in PBS pH 7.2, 0.01 % BSA, 0.03 % ProClin®, and 50 % glycerol.
- Purification method:Affinity purified rabbit IgG
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot: 1-4 µg/ml
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-GSTP1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-glutathione S-transferase pi 1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetglutathione S-transferase pi 1, DFN7 and FAEES3 and GST3 and GSTP and HEL-S-22 and PI, GSTP1 and IDBG-60718 and ENSG00000084207 and 2950, nitric oxide binding, nuclei, GSTP1 and IDBG-644794 and ENSBTAG00000003548 and 281806