anti-GST-Tag Monoclonal Antibody
anti-GST-Tag Monoclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
A1021-100 | anti-GST-Tag Monoclonal Antibodysize: GST-Tag Monoclonal Antibody | 431.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:GST-Tag
- Alternative names of antibody target:GSTP1 , GSTP1-1 , GST3 , FAEES3 , DFN7 , PI
- Background information:Glutathione S-transferase (GST) is a widely used protein fusion partner, since it provides an easily detectable Tag and also a simple purification process with little effect on the biological function of the protein of interest.
- Antibody host:Mouse
- Clonality of antibody:Monoclonal
- Isotype:Mouse IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide
- Concentration of antibody:1 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 ug (1mg/ml) of antibody in 0.01M Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, 0.15M NaCl, and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Purification method:Affinity purified mouse IgG using protein G
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot: 1-5 µg/ml
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-GST-Tag Monoclonal Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-GST-detection labelled monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies