anti Gremlin 2 Antibody
anti Gremlin 2 Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
- Target of this antibody:Gremlin-2
- Alternative names of antibody target:Increased in High Glucose Protein 2, IHG-2, Down-regulated in Mos-transformed cells protein, Drm, Cysteine knot superfamily 1, BMP antagonist 2, Protein related to DAN and cerberus, DAN domain family member 3
- Background information:Gremlin (also known as Increased in High Glucose Protein 2, IHG-2, Down-regulated in Mos-transformed cells protein, Drm) functions as a bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) antagonist. It acts by binding to, and forming heterodimers with BMP-2, BMP-4, BMP-7, thus preventing them from interacting with their cell surface receptors.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed human Gremlin-2
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Gremlin-2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Gremlin-2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
5657-30T | anti-Gremlin-2 Antibodysize: Gremlin-2 Antibody | 172.4 USD
5657-100 | anti-Gremlin-2 Antibodysize: Gremlin-2 Antibody | 370.6 USD