Anti-GPR84 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-GPR84 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-13507R-A594 | Anti-GPR84 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 575.02 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-13507R-A594
- Price575.02 USD
- Size100 microliters
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameG protein-coupled receptor 84
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-05-23
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- G protein-coupled receptors, Class A orphans
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedA previously unrecognized role of GPR84 in maintaining fully developed acute myeloid leukemia by sustaining aberrant beta-catenin signaling in leukemic stem cells.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideGPR84
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with GPR84
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GPR84
- Gene ID53831
- Swiss ProtN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationG protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs), also designated seven transmembrane (7TM) receptors and heptahelical receptors, are a protein family which interact with G proteins (heterotrimeric GTPases) to synthesize intracellular second messengers such as diacylglycerol, cyclic AMP, inositol phosphates, and calcium ions. Their diverse biological functions range from vision and olfaction to neuronal and endocrine signaling and are involved in many pathological conditions. G protein receptor 84 (GPR84), a member of the GCPR 1 family, is an orphan GCPR expressed in bone marrow, brain, heart, muscle, colon, thymus, spleen, kidney, liver, placenta, intestine, lung and peripheral blood leukocytes. In activated T cells, GPR84 regulates early interleukin-4 (IL-4) gene expression.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsGPCR EX33; EX 33; EX33; G protein coupled receptor 84; G protein coupled receptor EX 33; G protein coupled receptor EX33; G-protein coupled receptor 84; GPCR 4; GPCR4; GPR 84; GPR84; GPR84_HUMAN; Inflammation related G protein coupled receptor EX 33; Inflammation related G protein coupled receptor EX33; Inflammation-related G-protein coupled receptor EX33; GPCR GPR84.
- Also known asGPR84 Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-GPR84 Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-GPR84 (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-GPR84 (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp