Anti GPR43 Polyclonal
Anti GPR43 Polyclonal is available 2 times from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-13536R-A594 | Anti-GPR43 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 570.66 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-13536R-A594
- Price570.66 USD
- Size100 microliters
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with GPR43
- ApplicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- Also known asGPR43 Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-GPR43 Polyclonal
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-GPR43 (Polyclonal)
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-GPR43 (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
1. Gene info
- Long gene namefree fatty acid receptor 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- G protein-coupled receptor 43
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-10-10
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Free fatty acid receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedM-ficolin collaborates with its interacting partners (G protein-coupled receptor 43 and C-reactive protein) to initiate, mediate, and regulate the immune response during bacterial infection.GPR41 and 43 mediate SCFA signaling in mammary epithelial cells and thereby play an important role in their stress management.Selective orthosteric free fatty acid receptor 2 (FFA2) agonists: identification of the structural and chemical requirements for selective activation of FFA2 versus FFA3.FFAR3 is expressed in pancreatic beta cells and mediates an inhibition of insulin secretion by coupling to Gi-type G proteins.Short-chain fatty acids lowered TNF-alpha-induced MCP-1 expression by reducing phosphorylation of p38 MAPK and JNK in a GPR41/GRP43-dependent manner in renal cortical epithelial cells.Results indicate that the short chain fatty acid receptor, GPR43 is expressed by enteroendocrine L cells containing peptide YY in the human large intestine.FFAR2 is a potential therapeutic target of T1 diabetes, representing a link between immune response and glucose homeostasis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GENTObs-13536R-PE | Anti-GPR43 (Polyclonal), PEsize: 100 microliters | 633.68 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideGPR43
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsExtracellular
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GPR43
- Gene ID2867
- Swiss ProtO15552
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationG protein-coupled receptor that is activated by a major product of dietary fiber digestion, the short chain fatty acids (SCFAs), and that plays a role in the regulation of whole-body energy homeostasis and in intestinal immunity. In omnivorous mammals, the short chain fatty acids acetate, propionate and butyrate are produced primarily by the gut microbiome that metabolizes dietary fibers. SCFAs serve as a source of energy but also act as signaling molecules. That G protein-coupled receptor is probably coupled to the pertussis toxin-sensitive, G(i/o)-alpha family of G proteins but also to the Gq family (PubMed:12496283, PubMed:12711604, PubMed:23589301). Its activation results in the formation of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate, the mobilization of intracellular calcium, the phosphorylation of the MAPK3/ERK1 and MAPK1/ERK2 kinases and the inhibition of intracellular cAMP accumulation. May play a role in glucose homeostasis by regulating the secretion of GLP-1, in response to short-chain fatty acids accumulating in the intestine. May also regulate the production of LEP/Leptin, a hormone acting on the central nervous system to inhibit food intake. Finally, may also regulate whole-body energy homeostasis through adipogenesis regulating both differentiation and lipid storage of adipocytes. In parallel to its role in energy homeostasis, may also mediate the activation of the inflammatory and immune responses by SCFA in the intestine, regulating the rapid production of chemokines and cytokines. May also play a role in the resolution of the inflammatory response and control chemotaxis in neutrophils. In addition to SCFAs, may also be activated by the extracellular lectin FCN1 in a process leading to activation of monocytes and inducing the secretion of interleukin-8/IL-8 in response to the presence of microbes (PubMed:21037097).
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- SynonymsFFA2R; GPR43; Free fatty acid receptor 2; G-protein coupled receptor 43; FFAR2; FFA2; GPCR43
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals