anti-GPR15 Polyclonal Antibody
anti-GPR15 Polyclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
5215-100 | anti-GPR15 Polyclonal Antibodysize: GPR15 Polyclonal Antibody | 431.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:GPR15
- Alternative names of antibody target:BOB antibody,Brother of Bonzo antibody,G protein coupled receptor 15 antibody,G protein coupled receptor GPR15 antibody,G-protein coupled receptor 15 antibody,GPR15 antibody,GPR15 antibody.
- Background information:Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and related virus require coreceptors to infect target cells. Some G protein-coupled receptors including CCR5, CXCR4, CCR3, CCR2b and CCR8 in the chemokine receptor family, and four new human molecules GPR15, STRL33, GPR1 and V28 were recently identified as HIV coreceptors. The gene encoding human and monkey GPR15/BOB (for G protein-coupled receptor 15 and brother of Bonzo, respectively,) were recently cloned. This novel G protein-coupled receptor serves as coreceptor for simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV), and for strains of HIV-2 and M-tropic HIV-1. The ligand for GPR15 has not been identified yet.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunogene sequence:N/A
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 mg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-GPR15 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA, 0.02% sodium azide.
- Purification method:Affinity purified rabbit IgG
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot: 1-4 µg
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-GPR15 Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-GPR15 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals