Anti-GMEB1 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-GMEB1 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-13454R-A594 | Anti-GMEB1 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 557.02 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideGMEB1
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with GMEB1
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GMEB1
- Gene ID10691
- Swiss ProtN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationGMEB-1 is a 573 amino acid protein that contains one SAND domain and is a member of the KDWK family of combinatorial transcription modulators. Localized to both the cytoplasm and the nucleus, GMEB-1 forms a heterodimer with GMEB-2 (Glucocorticoid modulatory element-binding protein 2) and, once associated with GMEB-2, plays a key role in parvovirus DNA replication. In addition, GMEB-1 functions alone as a trans-acting factor that, by binding to glucocorticoid modulatory elements (GMEs) in TAT (tyrosine aminotransferase) promoters, increases intracellular sensitivity to glucocorticoid concentrations. GMEB-1 also interacts with initiator procaspases and, via this interaction, can inhibit caspase-induced apoptosis. Due to alternative splicing events, GMEB-1 is expressed as two isoforms.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsDNA binding protein p96P; DNA-binding protein p96P; Glucocorticoid modulatory element binding protein 1; Glucocorticoid modulatory element-binding protein 1; GMEB 1; GMEB-1; Gmeb1; GMEB1_HUMAN; P96P; Parvovirus initiation factor p96; P 96; P p96; P96.
- Also known asGMEB1 Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-GMEB1 Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-GMEB1 (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-GMEB1 (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL