Anti Glutathione S Transferase GST Tag Monoclonal Antibody
4x Anti Glutathione S Transferase GST Tag Monoclonal Antibody found in bioma
- Other nameGST-Tag
- Immunogenno specific immunogen / contact us
- Verified reactivityPan-species (General)
- Verified applicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Raised inMouse
- Protein numberPlease see Uniprot
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Antibody's concentration500μg/ml
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Stroage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Glutathione S Transferase (GST) Tag Monoclonal Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies, Tags
- Alternative nameantibody to-GSH S Transferase (GST) detection labelled monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
CAU29724 | Anti-Glutathione S Transferase (GST) Tag Monoclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 287.99 USD
- Catalog numberCAU29724
- Price287.99 USD
- Size50 μg
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemicrosomal glutathione S-transferase 3
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-10-16
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Microsomal glutathione S-transferases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
CAU29724 | Anti-Glutathione S Transferase (GST) Tag Monoclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 377.45 USD
CAU29724 | Anti-Glutathione S Transferase (GST) Tag Monoclonal Antibodysize: 200 μg | 513.48 USD
CAU29724 | Anti-Glutathione S Transferase (GST) Tag Monoclonal Antibodysize: 10 μg | 155.64 USD