Anti-Ghrelin O acyltransferase, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-Ghrelin O acyltransferase, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-13355R-A594 | Anti-Ghrelin O acyltransferase, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 555.99 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideMBOAT4/Ghrelin O acyltransferase
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with Ghrelin O acyltransferase
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Ghrelin O acyltransferase
- Gene ID619373
- Swiss ProtN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationMBOAT4 (membrane-bound O-acyltransferase domain-containing protein 4, Ghrelin O-acyltransferase) is a 435 amino acid, multi-pass membrane protein that belongs to the membrane-bound acyltransferase family. MBOAT4 functions as an enzyme that attaches an octanoate fatty acid to serine-3 of ghrelin. Ghrelin is a very small, appetite-stimulating hormone secreted by the food-deprived stomach. MBOAT4 can use a variety of fatty acids as substrates including octanoic acid, decanoic acid and tetradecanoic acid. MBOAT4 expression, consistent with its function, is mainly in the stomach and intestines. Due to its primary function, MBOAT4 is a candidate for obesity and appetite suppression studies.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsFKSG89; ghrelin o transferas; Ghrelin O-acyltransferase; GOAT; MBOA4_HUMAN; Mboat4; Membrane-bound O-acyltransferase domain-containing protein 4; O-acyltransferase membrane bound domain containing 4; O-acyltransferase domain-containing protein 4; OACT4.
- Also known asGhrelin O acyltransferase Antibody
- Other nameAnti-Ghrelin O acyltransferase
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Ghrelin, GHRL gene, obestatin prepropeptide or lenomorelin from ghrelinergic cells in the gastrointestinal tract. GHRL is a neuropeptide in the central nervous system regulating appetite. Ghrelin is regulating the distribution and rate of use of body energy.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Ghrelin O acyltransferase,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-Ghrelin O acyltransferase, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies