anti-Galectin-9 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3827-100 | anti-Galectin-9 Antibodysize: Galectin-9 Antibody | 367.92 USD
- Catalog number3827-100
- Price367.92 USD
- SizeGalectin-9 Antibody
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegalectin 9
- Synonyms gene name
- lectin, galactoside-binding, soluble, 9
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-06-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Target of this antibody:Galectin-9
- Alternative names of antibody target:ECALECTIN , HUAT, LGALS9 , MGC117375 , MGC125973 , MGC125974 , galectin 9 , galectin-9
- Background information:Galectin-9 is an eosinophile chemoattractant produced by activated T lymphocytes. It is an integral membrane protein that plays a role in immuno/inflammation processes that causes inflammatory reactions in the central nervous system (CNS). Galectin-9 exists as two isoforms, a long form and a short form, which differ by an internal stretch of 32 amino acids.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding amino acids 344 of human Galectin-9
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-Galectin-9 polyclonal antibody in phosphate (PBS, pH 7.2) containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western Blot analysis (0.5-4.0 µg/ml). However, the optimal condition should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Galectin-9 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Galectin-9 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies