Anti-GADD45 gamma (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-GADD45 gamma (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-7069R-A594 | Anti-GADD45 gamma (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 557.02 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-7069R-A594
- Price557.02 USD
- Size100 microliters
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegrowth arrest and DNA damage inducible alpha
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- growth arrest and DNA-damage-inducible, alpha
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-08-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedKnock-down of GADD45gamma significantly attenuates TNF-a and IL-6 production in the human monocyte-macrophage THP-1 cell line as well as in human peripheral blood mononuclear cellsresults suggest that CRIF1 is a novel nuclear protein that interacts with Gadd45 and may play a role in negative regulation of cell cycle progression and cell growthData show that mda-7/IL-24 activation leads to upregulation of growth arrest and DNA damage inducible (GADD) 45 alpha and gamma and JNK activation.Data show that GADD45 gamma mRNA expression is down-regulated in hepatocellular carcinoma, and that GADD45 gamma causes cell cycle arrest at G2/M transition when transfected into Hep-G2 cells.GADD45g induction by androgens requires new protein synthesis; overexpression of GADD45g inhibited cell growth and caused morphological changes in prostate cell lines, arguing that GADD45g is involved in differentiation induced by androgensResults show that GADD45G can act as a functional new-age tumor suppressor but being frequently inactivated epigenetically in multiple tumors.These results reveal the mechanism of self-association by Gadd45 proteins and the importance of this self-association for their biological functionSuggest that cucurbitacin E induced mitosis delay is regulated by GADD45gamma overexpression in malignant gliomas.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideGADD45 gamma
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with GADD45 gamma
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsCytoplasm
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GADD45 gamma
- Gene ID10912
- Swiss ProtO95257
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationThis gene is a member of a group of genes whose transcript levels are increased following stressful growth arrest conditions and treatment with DNA-damaging agents. The protein encoded by this gene responds to environmental stresses by mediating activation of the p38/JNK pathway via MTK1/MEKK4 kinase. The GADD45G is highly expressed in placenta.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsCR6; DDIT2; GRP17; GADD45gamma; Growth arrest and DNA damage-inducible protein GADD45 gamma; Cytokine-responsive protein CR6; DNA damage-inducible transcript 2 protein; DDIT-2; GADD45G
- Also known asGADD45 gamma Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-GADD45 gamma Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-GADD45 gamma (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-GADD45 g (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals