anti-FoxH1 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3892-100 | anti-FoxH1 Antibodysize: FoxH1 Antibody | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:FoxH1
- Alternative names of antibody target:FOX H1, FOXH 1, Forkhead box H1, Forkhead box protein H1,Forkhead activin signal transducer 1, Forkhead activin Signal Transducer 2, FAST-1, FAST1
- Background information:FoxH1 (also known as Forkhead box H1 or FAST-1) is a transcription factor that shares close homology with Xenopus FAST-1. FoxH1 binds to SMAD2/4 and activates activin response throμgh a DNA binding motif region that consist of TGT(G/T)(T/G)ATT sequence. FoxH1 binding to Smad2/Smad4/FAST1 forms a transcriptionally complex structure that can induced TGFβ signal transduction.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 55 of mouse FoxH1
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes ~44kDa of FoxH1 from samples of human, mouse and rat origins. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-FoxH1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-forkhead box H1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetforkhead box H1, FAST-1 and FAST1, FOXH1 and IDBG-41162 and ENSG00000160973 and 8928, R-SMAD binding, nuclei, Foxh1 and IDBG-156644 and ENSMUSG00000033837 and 14106, FOXH1 and IDBG-643492 and ENSBTAG00000004761 and 493733