anti Follistatin Antibody
anti Follistatin Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
5708-100 | anti-Follistatin Antibodysize: Follistatin Antibody | 368.77 USD
5708-30T | anti-Follistatin Antibodysize: Follistatin Antibody | 171.55 USD
- Target of this antibody:Follistatin
- Alternative names of antibody target:Follistatin, FS
- Background information:Follistatin belongs to a group of structurally-diverse diffusible proteins that binds to TGF-beta ligands and inhibit their activity by hindering access to signaling receptors. This naturally occurring antagonist binds to Activin, BMP-2,-4,-6,-7, Myostatin, GDF-11, and TGF-beta1. Follistatin is expressed in the pituitary, ovaries, decidual cells of the endometrium, and in some other tissues. Human Follistatin is a 31.5 kDa protein containing 288 amino acids.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed human Follistatin
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Follistatin Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Follistatin (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MORC3 (MORC Family CW-type Zinc Finger Protein 3, Zinc Finger CW-type Coiled-coil Domain Protein 3, KIAA0136, ZCWCC3)
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL