anti-FKBP12 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3635-100 | anti-FKBP12 Antibodysize: FKBP12 Antibody | 359.29 USD
- Catalog number3635-100
- Price359.29 USD
- SizeFKBP12 Antibody
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameFK506 binding protein 1A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- FK506-binding protein 1A (12kD)
- FK506 binding protein 1A, 12kDa
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-09-14
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- FKBP prolyl isomerases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedResults suggest that FKBP12 forms an endogenous inhibitor of EGFR phosphorylation directly involved in control of cellular EGFR activity (as in carcinoma).The spinal horn neurons stained with anti-FKBP 12 antibody was significantly decreased in the motor neuron disease cases compared to that in controls.These findings indicate a new inhibitory function of FKBP12 as an adaptor molecule for the Smad7-Smurf1 complex to regulate the duration of the activin signal through activin type I receptors.Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Enhanced plasticity in the active site of FKBP12.6 is likely to contribute to marked attenuation in the spatial extent of the residues that exhibit doubling of their amide resonances compared with those of the homologous FKBP12.Findings indicate that mutant huntingtin (mHTT) aggregates can be transformed into benign species by isomerase FKBP12.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Target of this antibody:FKBP 12
- Alternative names of antibody target:FKBP1A , FKBP1 , FKBP12
- Background information:FKBP12 is a member of the family of soluble receptors capable of binding to one of two major immunosuppressant agents. FKBP12 also plays a role in intracellular calcium regulation by associating with three types of calcium release channel complexes, cardiac and skeletal ryanodine receptors and the inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor. In interactions with members of the TGF beta family type I receptors, FKBP12 has been shown to exert an inhibitory effect on the signaling pathway.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 10 of mouse FKBP12
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunohistochemistry/Immunoprecipitation
- Recommended usage:Western blot (0.5-4 µg/ml), immunoprecipitation (2-10 µg/ml) and Immunohistochemistry (2-10 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects 12 kDa FKBP12 protein in samples from human, mouse, and rat origins.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-FKBP12 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-FKBP12 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
CD31, PECAM-1, Clone: 2H8, Hamster Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Mouse, azide-free; flow/functional assays