anti-Fas/Apo1 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3070R-100 | anti-Fas/Apo1 Antibodysize: Fas/Apo1 Antibody | 368.77 USD
- Target of this antibody:Fas/Apo-1
- Alternative names of antibody target:ALPS1A , APO-1, APT1, CD95 , FAS1, FAIM2, FASTM, LFG, NMP35
- Background information:Fas/Apo-1/CD95 is a cell surface type-I membrane glycoprotein with an apparent molecular weight of 44 kDa on SDS-PAGE. Fas is a member of the TNFR family that includes TNFR1, TNFR2, CD27, CD30, and CD40. Binding of Fas-ligand (FasL) to Fas or crosslinking of Fas by anti-Fas monoclonal antibodies leads to apoptosis in Fas expressing cells. Both Fas and TNF-R contain the 70 amino acids cytoplasmic “death domain” that is responsible for transmitting signal for apoptosis.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding amino acid 32 of mouse Fas
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot and Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml) and Immunohistochemistry (5 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The purified antibody detects a 55 kDa of glycosylated Fas, a 35 kDa native form of Fas and a 29 kDa of cleaved Fas fragment on SDS-PAGE immunoblots.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Fas/Apo1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Fas (TNF receptor superfamily, member 6)/Apo1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetFas (TNF receptor superfamily, member 6), ALPS1A and APO-1 and APT1 and CD95 and FAS1 and FASTM and TNFRSF6, FAS and IDBG-81669 and ENSG00000026103 and 355, identical protein binding, nuclei, Fas and IDBG-159577 and ENSMUSG00000024778 and 14102, FAS and IDBG-637356 and ENSBTAG00000010785 and 282488