Anti-F1 protein (F2E1) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-F1 protein (F2E1) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
GENTObsm-1265M-A594 | Anti-F1 protein (F2E1) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 118 microliters | 575.5 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideF1 protein (YERSINIA PESTIS)
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against F1 protein (YERSINIA PESTIS)
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceF1 protein
- Gene IDN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesBacteria
- Cross Reactive Species detailsYersinia pestis
- Background informationRNA chaperone that binds small regulatory RNA (sRNAs) and mRNAs to facilitate mRNA translational regulation in response to envelope stress, environmental stress and changes in metabolite concentrations. Also binds with high specificity to tRNAs
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsF1 protein, Yersinia pestis
- Alternative name 1F1 protein (F2E1) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2F1 protein (F2E1) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-F1 protein (F2E1) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-F1 protein (F2E1) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies