anti-Estrogen Sulfotransferase Antibody
anti-Estrogen Sulfotransferase Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3829-100 | anti-Estrogen Sulfotransferase Antibodysize: Estrogen Sulfotransferase Antibody | 391.67 USD
- Target of this antibody:Estrogen Sulfotransferase
- Alternative names of antibody target:EST, EST-1 , MGC34459 , STE , SULT1E1
- Background information:Mammalian EST sulfurylates the hydroxyl group of estrogenic steroids by transferring the sulfate from a cosubstrate adenosine 3’-phosphate-5’-phosphosulfate. Sulfurylated steroids do not bind to the estrogen receptor with high affinity and, therefore, are hormonally inactive. EST plays an important role in controlling the intracellular level of the receptor-active estrogens.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 195 of human Estrogen Sulfotransferase (EST)
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti- Estrogen Sulfotransferase polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. Other applications have not been determined. Detects 31 kDa Estrogen Sulfotransferase (EST) of human and rat origins.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Estrogen Sulfotransferase Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Estrogen Sulfotransferase (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies