Anti Epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus Antibody Ehf ELISA Kit
Anti Epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus Antibody Ehf ELISA Kit is available 2 times from Brter bioreagents labs
BRTH0197 | Anti-Epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus Igg Antibody,Ehf Igg ELISA Kitsize: 1 kit/96-wells plate | 718.47 USD
BRTH0198 | Anti-Epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus Igm Antibody,Ehf Igm ELISA Kitsize: 1 kit/96-wells plate | 718.47 USD
- Catalog numberBRTH0198
- Price718.47 USD
- Size1 kit/96-wells plate
- AntigenAnti-Epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus Igm Antibody,Ehf Igm
- Storage conditionsGentaur/Genprice team of specialist recommend you to follow strickly the protocol for storage of the EIA kit for Human Anti-Epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus Igm Antibody,Ehf Igm .Prepare small work solutions from the standard reagents to avoid processes of freezing and thawing.
- TipsThe product EIA kit for Human Anti-Epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus Igm Antibody,Ehf Igm is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intented to be used for in vitro diagnostic procedures.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by brter bioreagents they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Immunoglobulin M, or IgM for short, is a basic antibody that is produced by B cells. IgM is by far the physically largest antibody in the human circulatory system. It is the first antibody to appear in response to initial exposure to an antigen
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Additional isotypeIgM
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameAnti-Epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus Igm Antibody,Ehf Igm ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, Antibody, ELISA, anti, IgM
- Alternative nameantibody to-Epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus Immunoglobulin M (Antibody to),Ehf Immunoglobulin M Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Reacts withHuman
- Gene target
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
- Virusfever, hemorrhagic