Anti-Endothelin-1(2C4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-Endothelin-1(2C4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideEndothelin-1
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against Endothelin-1
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Endothelin-1
- Gene ID1906
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationEndothelins (ET) show potent constrictor activity in vascular and non-vascular smooth muscle. This family of 21-amino acid peptides exists in at least three isoforms - ET-1, ET-2, and ET-3, and is produced in endothelial and epithelial cells. ET's can mediate biological effects in cells and tissues, and have been shown to bind to an ET receptor in the lung, kidney, heart, and liver. Endothelin 1 is expressed in lung, placental stem villi vessels and in cultured placental vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsEDN 1; EDN1; EDN1 protein; Endothelin1; ET 1; ET1;
- Alternative name 1Endothelin-1(2C4) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2Endothelin-1(2C4) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Endothelin-1(2C4) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-Endothelin-1(2C4) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GENTObsm-0954M-A594 | Anti-Endothelin-1(2C4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 114 microliters | 601.91 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies