Anti-EMC1 (2F3) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-EMC1 (2F3) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
GENTObsm-2279M-A594 | Anti-EMC1 (2F3) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 141 microliters | 570.66 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideEMC1
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against EMC1
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human EMC1
- Gene ID23065
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Rat (Rattus norvegicus), Rabbit
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationThis gene encodes a single-pass type I transmembrane protein, which is a subunit of the endoplasmic reticulum membrane protein complex (EMC). Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Sep 2012].
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsEMC1_HUMAN; ER membrane protein complex subunit 1; ER membrane protein complex subunit 1 precursor; 2700016F22Rik; C230096C10Rik; Emc1; Hypothetical protein LOC23065; K0090_HUMAN; KIAA0090; mKIAA0090; OTTHUMP00000215527; PSEC0263; RIKEN cDNA C230096C10 gene; RP1-43E13.1; RP23-371E13.1; Uncharacterized protein KIAA0090.
- Alternative name 1EMC1 (2F3) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2EMC1 (2F3) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-EMC1 (2F3) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-EMC1 (2F3) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies