anti-EFCAB4A Antibody is available 1 time from Proscience labs
- Gene infoEFCAB4A Antibody: EFCAB4A, also known as Calcium release-activated calcium channel regulator 2B, is a novel Ca2+-binding EF-hand protein that is thought to play a key role in store-operated Ca2+ entry in T-cells by regulating CRAC channel activation, but the detailed function is still under investigation. It is likely to play a similar role as the related protein EFCAB4B, which acts as a cytoplasmic calcium-sensor that forms a complex with ORAI1 and STIM1 at the junctional regions between the plasma membrane and the endoplasmic reticulum upon low Ca2+ concentration.
- Gene namesEFCAB4A Antibody: CRACR2B, CRACR2B, EF-hand calcium-binding domain-containing protein 4A, Calcium release-activated calcium channel regulator 2B, CRAC channel regulator 2B
- Antibodie's labelunlabelled serum
- PurityEFCAB4A Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Ab raised inRabbit
- AntigenEFCAB4A antibody was made against a 15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of human EFCAB4A.
- Immuno applicationELISA, Western Blot
- Antibody adviceEFCAB4A antibody can be used for detection of EFCAB4A by Western blot at 1 - 2 ug/mL.
- Suspention, pH, azideEFCAB4A Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- Keep atEFCAB4A antibody can be stored at 4 grades C for three months and -20 grades C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Works withHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Omim nr150170653
- Ncbi nrNP_775855
- Vial with antibodyin solution
- Quantity per ml1 mg/mL
- NCBI GENE nr283229
- GENE symbolEFCAB4A
- Antigene nameEF-hand calcium binding domain 4A
- SourceHomo sapiens
- Protein nrQ8N4Y2
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by proscience they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-EFCAB4A Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-EFCAB4A (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
6043 | anti-EFCAB4A Antibodysize: 0.02 mg, 0.1 mg | 221.56 USD