anti-Dystrophin Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3586R-100 | anti-Dystrophin Antibodysize: Dystrophin Antibody | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:Dystrophin
- Alternative names of antibody target:DMD , DXS272 , DXS269 , DXS230 , Dystrophin, DXS268 , DXS270 , DXS239, DXS142 , CMD3B , DXS206 , DXS164 , BMD
- Background information:Dystrophin is one of the actin-binding proteins that are involved in anchoring the cytoskeleton to the plasma membrane. Dystrophin expression is found in muscle brain tissues, where it is located to the inner surface of the plasma membrane. It is sμggested that alternative splicing of the caboxy terminus allows dystrophin to interact with a variety of proteins. Loss of dystrophin-associated proteins in Duchenne afflicted muscle is due to the absence of dystrophin rather than to muscle degradation and lack of dystrophin results in the loss of linkage between the cytoskeleton and extracellular matrix.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 3656 of human Dystrophin
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) antigen affinity purified rabbit anti-Dystrophin polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol and 0.01% Thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects ~60 and 130 kDa of Dystrophin in samples from human, mouse and rat origins. Reactivity to other species has not been determined.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Dystrophin Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Dystrophin (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp