anti DR4 Antibody
anti DR4 Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
3061A-100 | anti-DR4 Antibodysize: DR4 Antibody | 366.18 USD
3061R-100 | anti-DR4 Antibodysize: DR4 Antibody | 366.18 USD
- Target of this antibody:DR4
- Alternative names of antibody target:TNFRSF10A, TRAILR1, MGC9365, APO2, CD261, TRAIL-R1, TRAILR-1
- Background information:Apoptosis can be induced by certain cytokines including TNF and Fas Ligand of the TNF super-family throμgh their death domain (DD) containing receptors, TNFR1 and Fas. A member of the TNF receptor family was recently identified and designated DR4 (death receptor 4) and TRAIL-R1. The ligand for this novel death receptor has been identified and termed TRAIL. DR4 is expressed in most of the human tissues including spleen, peripheral blood leukocytes (PBLs), small intestine and thymus. Like TNFR1, Fas and DR3, DR4 mediates apoptosis and NFkB activation in many tissues and cells.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding amino acids 454 of human DR4
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-DR4 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-DR4 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-DR4 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies