anti DR3 Antibody
3x anti DR3 Antibody found in proscience
- Gene namesDR3 Antibody: DR3, TR3, DDR3, LARD, APO-3, TRAMP, WSL-1, WSL-LR, TNFRSF12, APO3, DR3, WSL, WSL1, UNQ455/PRO779, Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 25, Apo-3
- Antibodie's labelunlabelled serum
- PurityDR3 Antibody is Antibody is DEAE purified.
- Ab raised inRabbit
- Suspention, pH, azideDR3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- Keep atDR3 antibody can be stored at 4 grades C for three months and -20 grades C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Omim nr37181738
- Ncbi nrAAQ88676
- KDa59 kDa
- Vial with antibodyin solution
- NCBI GENE nr8718
- GENE symbolTNFRSF25
- Antigene nametumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 25
- SourceHomo sapiens
- Protein nrQ93038
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-DR3 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative nameantibody to-DR3 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
1120 | anti-DR3 Antibodysize: 0.02 mg, 0.1 mg | 220.59 USD
1166 | anti-DR3 Antibodysize: 0.02 mg, 0.1 mg | 220.59 USD
1158 | anti-DR3 Antibodysize: 0.02 mg, 0.1 mg | 220.59 USD
- Catalog number1158
- Price220.59 USD
- Size0.02 mg, 0.1 mg
- Gene infoDR3 Antibody: Apoptosis, or programmed cell death, occurs during normal cellular differentiation and development of multicellular organisms. Apoptosis is induced by certain cytokines including TNF and Fas ligand of the TNF family through their death domain containing receptors, TNFR1 and Fas. A novel cell death receptor was recently identified by several groups independently and designated DR3, Wsl-1, Apo-3, TRAMP and LARD1-5. The ligand for this novel death receptor has been defined as TWEAK, also termed Apo3L. DR3 is highly expressed in the tissues enriched in lymphocytes including PBL, thymus and spleen. Like TNFR1, DR3 induces apoptosis and NF-kB activation.
- AntigenDR3 antibody was made against a peptide corresponding to amino acids in extracellular domain of human DR3 precusor.
- Immuno applicationELISA, Western Blot, immuno-cyto-chemistry, immuno fluorescence
- Antibody adviceDR3 antibody can be used for detection of DR3 expression by Western blot at 1 ug/mL. 59 kDa band should be detected. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 10 ug/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 ug/mL.
- Works withHuman, Mouse
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by proscience they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameTNF receptor superfamily member 25
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 12 (translocating chain-association membrane protein)
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 25
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-12-04
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedTNFR25/TL1A pair provides an early signal for cytokine production in the lung, and therefore may be a drug target in attempts to attenuate lung inflammation in asthmatics.DR3 is expressed in some interstitial vascular endothelial cells in human kidney in situ. These EC also respond to TL1A by activating NF-kappaB. Very low levels of DR3 are seen on the cell surface of HUVEC, which do not respond to TL1A.Our findings identify mechanisms by which chronic DR3 signaling could promote pathogenesis in inflammatory bowel disease.TNFRSF25 agonistic antibody and galectin-9 combination therapy controls herpes simplex virus-induced immunoinflammatory lesionsData indicate that death receptor 3 (DR3) depletion gives rise to an increased anti-apoptotic potential.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies