anti DKK2 Antibody
anti DKK2 Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
3802R-100 | anti-DKK2 Antibodysize: DKK2 Antibody | 371.58 USD
3802A-100 | anti-DKK2 Antibodysize: DKK2 Antibody | 371.58 USD
- Target of this antibody:DKK2
- Alternative names of antibody target:DKK-2, DKK 2, dkk2, dkk-2, dkk 2, dickkopf homolog-2, dickkopf homolog2, dickkopf homolog 2
- Background information:Xenopus Dickkopf (Dkk)-1 was initially discovered as a Wnt antagonist that plays an important role in head formation. By far, four members of Dkk have been identified in mammals. Each Dkk molecule contains two conserved cysteine-rich domains. Recent studies showed that the second Cys-rich domains of Dkk1 and Dkk2 inhibited Wnt-3a-activated signaling, whereas the first Cys-rich domains had no effects. In addition, the second Cys-rich domain of Dkk-2, but not that of Dkk-1, was able to activate the canonical pathway in the presence of LRP6, and this LRP-dependent signaling does not require Dvl.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-DKK2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-DKK2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL