Anti-Digoxin (2E2) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-Digoxin (2E2) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
GENTObsm-0356M-A594 | Anti-Digoxin (2E2) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 101 microliters | 570.66 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideDigoxin
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against Digoxin
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceDigoxin-BSA
- Gene IDN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesOthers
- Cross Reactive Species detailsDigoxin
- Background informationDigoxin is a beta blocker drug originally derived from the foxglove plant, Digitalis lanata. Digoxin is used primarily to improve the pumping ability of the heart in congestive heart failure (CHF), and treat problems such as high blood pressure. It is also used to help normalize some dysrhythmias (abnormal types of heartbeat).
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- Alternative name 1Digoxin (2E2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2Digoxin (2E2) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Digoxin (2E2) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-Digoxin (2E2) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp