anti-DFF40 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3049-100 | anti-DFF40 Antibodysize: DFF40 Antibody | 391.67 USD
- Target of this antibody:DFF40
- Alternative names of antibody target:DFFB, CAD, DFF-40 , CPAN , DFF2
- Background information:DFF is composed of two subunits: DFF40/CAD and DFF45/ICAD. Human DFF45 and its mouse homologue ICAD are the inhibitors of DFF40 and CAD, respectively. Cleavage of DFF45, which is mediated by caspase-3, leads to DFF40’s activation as a nuclease. Activation of DFF40/CAD can lead to DNA fragmentation, a hallmark of apoptosis. DFF40 mRNA is expressed in limited number of human tissues: pancreas, spleen, prostate, and ovary.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 208 of mouse DFF40
- Concentration of antibody:0.2 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.2 mg/ml) immunoaffinity purified rabbit DFF40 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml) and Immunohistochemistry (2-8 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects a 43 kDa DFF40/CAD of human, mouse and rat origins. Mouse kidney tissue lysate can be used as a positive control.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-DFF40 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-DFF40 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:AS ONE INTERNATIONAL