anti-Cystatin A Antibody (Clone WR 23/2/3/3)
anti-Cystatin A Antibody (Clone WR 23/2/3/3) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3486-100 | anti-Cystatin A Antibody (Clone WR 23/2/3/3)size: Cystatin A Antibody (Clone WR 23/2/3/3) | 422.61 USD
- Target of this antibody:Cystatin A
- Alternative names of antibody target:CSTA , STF1 , Stefin-A , Cystatin-AS , STFA , Cystatin-A
- Background information:Cystatin A (acid cysteine proteinase inhibitor, ACPI) is a natural inhibitor of cysteine proteinases and is located mainly in the keratohyaline granules of the stratum granulosum and the cornified envelope of the stratum corneum in the epidermis. Human cystatin A consists of 98 amino acid residues and belongs to cystatin subfamily I (stefins). Among the target enzymes inhibited by cystatin A are cathepsins B, C, H, L, and S, papain and actinidin. Cystatin A has also been detected in infiltrative breast carcinoma.
- Antibody host:Mouse
- Clonality of antibody:Monoclonal
- Isotype:Mouse IgG
- Clone:WR 23/2/3/3
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Purified human cystatin A
- Concentration of antibody:1.0mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (1 mg/ml) affinity purified mouse anti-Cystatin A monoclonal antibody (mouse IgG1) in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1-4 µg/ml) and Immunohistochemistry. However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. Recognizes human cystatin A. Does not cross-react with cystatin B.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Cystatin A Antibody (Clone WR 23/2/3/3)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Cystatin A (Antibody to) (clonality WR 23/2/3/3)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Clone nameWR