Anti-CXCR5/Blr1 Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
- Sample Size Available30ug for $99, contact us for details
- ImmunogenA synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human CXCR5(358-372aa SSLSESENATSLTTF), identical to the related rat and mouse sequences.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- Storage & Transport ConditionsAt -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month. It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time.Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Cross-reactivityNo cross reactivity with other proteins
- Ig TypeN/A
- ReconstitutionAdd 0.2ml of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500ug/ml.
- Application DetailsWestern blot, 0.1-0.5µg/ml, Human, Rat, Mouse
- ReactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Product Datasheetwww.bosterbio.com/datasheet.php?sku=PA2021
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-CXCR5/Blr1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 5/Blr1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 5, BLR1 and CD185 and MDR15, CXCR5 and IDBG-74047 and ENSG00000160683 and 643, this GO :0004930 and G-protein coupled receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006928 and cellular component movement and biological process this GO :0006935 and chemotaxis and biological process this GO :0006955 and immune response and biological process this GO :0007186 and G-protein coupled receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0009897 and external side of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0016494 and C-X-C chemokine receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0032467 and positive regulation of cytokinesis and biological process this GO :0042113 and B cell activation and biological process this GO :0048535 and lymph node development and biological process this GO :0070098 and chemokine-mediated signaling pathway and biological process, C-X-C chemokine receptor activity, this GO :0004930: G-protein coupled receptor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0016494: C-X-C chemokine receptor activity, this GO :0004930: G-protein coupled receptor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0016494: C-X-C chemokine receptor activity, Cell surfaces, Cxcr5 and IDBG-157659 and ENSMUSG00000047880 and 12145, BLR1 and IDBG-631448 and ENSBTAG00000046320 and 497021
PA2021 | Anti-CXCR5/Blr1 Antibodysize: 100µg/vial | 476.31 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies