Anti-CXCR2/Il 8Rb Antibody
Anti-CXCR2/Il 8Rb Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
PA1029 | Anti-CXCR2/Il 8Rb Antibodysize: 100µg/vial | 455.13 USD
- Sample Size Available30ug for $99, contact us for details
- ImmunogenA synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence in the middle region of human CXCR2(196-212aa CYEDMGNNTANWRMLLR), different from the related mouse sequence by six amino acids.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- Storage & Transport ConditionsAt -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month. It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time.Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Cross-reactivityNo cross reactivity with other proteins
- Ig TypeN/A
- ReconstitutionAdd 0.2ml of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500ug/ml.
- Application DetailsWestern blot, 0.1-0.5µg/ml, Human, Mouse, Rat
- ReactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Product Datasheetwww.bosterbio.com/datasheet.php?sku=PA1029
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-CXCR2/Il 8Rb Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 2/Interleukin 8Rb (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 2, CD182 and CDw128b and CMKAR2 and IL8R2 and IL8RA and IL8RB, CXCR2 and IDBG-80804 and ENSG00000180871 and 3579, interleukin-8 binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr2 and IDBG-166395 and ENSMUSG00000026180 and 12765