Anti-CXCR1/Il 8 Ra Antibody
Anti-CXCR1/Il 8 Ra Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
PA2080 | Anti-CXCR1/Il 8 Ra Antibodysize: 100µg/vial | 506.07 USD
- Sample Size Available30ug for $99, contact us for details
- ImmunogenA synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the N-terminus of human CXCR1(24-38aa DEDYSPCMLETETLN).
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- Storage & Transport ConditionsAt -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month. It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time.Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Cross-reactivityNo cross reactivity with other proteins
- Ig TypeN/A
- ReconstitutionAdd 0.2ml of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500ug/ml.
- Application DetailsImmunohistochemistry(Paraffin-embedded Section), 0.5-1µg/ml, Human, By HeatWestern blot, 0.1-0.5µg/ml, Human
- ApplicationsIHC, WB
- Product Datasheetwww.bosterbio.com/datasheet.php?sku=PA2080
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-CXCR1/Il 8 Ra Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 1/Interleukin 8 Ra (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 1, C-C and C-C-CKR-1 and CD128 and CD181 and CDw128a and CKR-1 and CMKAR1 and IL8R1 and IL8RA and IL8RBA, CXCR1 and IDBG-80821 and ENSG00000163464 and 3577, interleukin-8 binding, Plasma membranes, Cxcr1 and IDBG-166431 and ENSMUSG00000048480 and 227288