anti CX3CR1 RBS11 Antibody
anti CX3CR1 RBS11 Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
5537R-30T | anti-CX3CR1/RBS11 Antibodysize: CX3CR1/RBS11 Antibody | 171.95 USD
5537R-100 | anti-CX3CR1/RBS11 Antibodysize: CX3CR1/RBS11 Antibody | 369.63 USD
- Target of this antibody:CX3CR1/RBS11
- Alternative names of antibody target:CX3CR1, C-X-C chemokine receptor type 3, C-X-C chemokine receptor type-3, CXCR-3, CXCR3, CXCR 3, Interferon-inducible protein 10 receptor, RBS111
- Background information:Human CX3CR1 has been shown to mediate both the adhesive and migratory functions of fractalkine. Fractalkine and CX3CR1 represent new types of leukocyte trafficking regulators.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid near the N-terminus of rat CX3CR1
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. Blocking peptide (Cat.# 5537BP-50) is available separately
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-CX3CR1/RBS11 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-chemokine (C-X3-C motif) receptor 1/RBS11 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X3-C motif) receptor 1, CCRL1 and CMKBRL1 and CMKDR1 and GPR13 and GPRV28 and V28, CX3CR1 and IDBG-26647 and ENSG00000168329 and 1524, C-X3-C chemokine receptor activity, Plasma membranes, Cx3cr1 and IDBG-204952 and ENSMUSG00000052336 and 13051, CX3CR1 and IDBG-644403 and ENSBTAG00000002923 and 100124525
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp