Anti-CRP (C11F2) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-CRP (C11F2) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
GENTObsm-0391M-A594 | Anti-CRP (C11F2) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 106 microliters | 569.59 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideCRPC
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against CRPC
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceRecombinant CRP protein
- Gene ID1401
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationC Reactive Protein is a major acute phase reactant synthesized primarily in the liver hepatocytes. It is a pentraxin (cyclic pentameric protein) compound of five identical nonglycosylated subunits of 206 amino acids each (m.w. 24 kDa), that are bound noncovalently to form the physiologic CRP molecule (m.w. 117.5 kDa). C Reactive Protein mediates activities associated with preimmune nonspecific host resistance. It is opsonic, an initiator of the classical complement cascade and an activator of monocytes/macrophages. CRP also binds to several nuclear components including chromatin, histones and snRNP, suggesting that it may play a role as a scavenger during cell necrosis. Studies have revealed that among other markers of inflammation, CRP shows the strongest association with cardiovascular events. Many clinical studies demonstrated that coronary mortality among patients with unstable angina and elevated CRP is significantly higher comparing with the patients without elevated CRP. Measurements of C reactive protein (hsCRP) in the patients with ischemic heart disease provide a novel method for detecting individuals at high risk of plaque rupture.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsC reactive protein pentraxin related; CRP; MGC88244; PTX 1; PTX1; C Reactive Protein.
- Alternative name 1CRP (C11F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2CRP (C11F2) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GeneC reactive proteins are detected by anti-CRP antibodies supplied by GENTAUR.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-CRP (C11F2) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-C-reactive protein, pentraxin-related (C11F2) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetC-reactive protein, pentraxin-related, PTX1, CRP and IDBG-103911 and ENSG00000132693 and 1401, protein homodimerization activity, Extracellular, Crp and IDBG-205690 and ENSMUSG00000037942 and 12944, CRP and IDBG-630749 and ENSBTAG00000013907 and 527553
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR