Anti-CRIPTO (2B11) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-CRIPTO (2B11) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
GENTObsm-2141M-A594 | Anti-CRIPTO (2B11) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 138 microliters | 553.6 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideCRIPTO
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against CRIPTO
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1
- Gene ID6997
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationThis gene encodes an epidermal growth factor-related protein that contains a cripto, FRL-1, and cryptic domain. The encoded protein is an extracellular, membrane-bound signaling protein that plays an essential role in embryonic development and tumor growth. Mutations in this gene are associated with forebrain defects. Pseudogenes of this gene are found on chromosomes 2, 3, 6, 8, 19 and X. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants. [provided by RefSeq, Mar 2010].
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsCRIPTO; CRIPT; CR; CRGF; Cripto 1; Cripto-1; Cripto 1 growth factor; Cripto-1 growth factor; Cripto1; Cripto1 growth factor; Epidermal growth factor like cripto protein CR1; Epidermal growth factor-like cripto protein CR1; TDGF 1; TDGF-1; TDGF1; Teratocarcinoma derived growth factor 1; Teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1; teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1 isoform 1 precursor; TDGF1_HUMAN.
- Alternative name 1CRIPTO (2B11) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2CRIPTO (2B11) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-CRIPTO (2B11) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-CRIPTO (2B11) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
POT1 Protection of Telomeres 1 DKFZP586D211 hPot1 POT1 Protection of Telomeres 1 Homolog POT1 like Telomere End binding Protein
Supplier:ABM Cell culture