Anti-CPSA(C2F9) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
1x Anti-CPSA(C2F9) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 found in Bioss Monoclonal Antibodies
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideCPSA
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against CPSA
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen Sourcecomplexed prostate specific antigen
- Gene ID354
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationKallikreins are a subgroup of serine proteases having diverse physiological functions. Growing evidence suggests that many kallikreins are implicated in carcinogenesis and some have potential as novel cancer and other disease biomarkers. This gene is one of the fifteen kallikrein subfamily members located in a cluster on chromosome 19. Its protein product is a protease present in seminal plasma. It is thought to function normally in the liquefaction of seminal coagulum, presumably by hydrolysis of the high molecular mass seminal vesicle protein. Serum level of this protein, called PSA in the clinical setting, is useful in the diagnosis and monitoring of prostatic carcinoma. Alternate splicing of this gene generates several transcript variants encoding different isoforms. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- Synonymscomplexed prostate specic antigen.
- Alternative name 1CPSA(C2F9) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2CPSA(C2F9) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-CPSA(C2F9) Monoclonal,
- Techniqueanti, antibody to, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-CPSA(C2F9) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GENTObsm-2465M-A594 | Anti-CPSA(C2F9) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594144 microliters 600.35 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR