anti CFP Antibody
anti CFP Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
5986-100 | anti-CFP Antibodysize: CFP Antibody | 395.7 USD
5986-30T | anti-CFP Antibodysize: CFP Antibody | 172.09 USD
- Target of this antibody:CFP
- Background information:The recombinant CFP (Cyan Fluorescent Protein) is expressed and purified from transformed E. coli using a method that ensures high purity and maximal CFP fluorescence. The protein is suitable as a control reagent for CFP expression studies or as a labeling reagent. Applications include: Use as standards for SDS-PAGE, Western blot analysis of CFP transfected cells, label other proteins, calibration of fluorometers and flow cytometers, fluorescence microscope, or microinjection of CFP into cells and tissues, etc.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:All species
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed CFP
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. Recombinant CFP (Cat.# 4996-100) can be used a positive control.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-CFP Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-complement factor properdin (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetcomplement factor properdin, BFD and PFC and PFD and PROPERDIN, CFP and IDBG-61793 and ENSG00000126759 and 5199, Extracellular, Cfp and IDBG-135734 and ENSMUSG00000001128 and 18636, CFP and IDBG-636742 and ENSBTAG00000015815 and 539605
Recombinant Oryza sativa subsp. japonica Probable protein phosphatase 2C 16 (Os02g0598400, LOC_Os02g38580), partial