Anti-CEA (5F2) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-CEA (5F2) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
GENTObsm-4793M-A594 | Anti-CEA (5F2) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 149 microliters | 557.02 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObsm-4793M-A594
- Price557.02 USD
- Size149 microliters
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecarcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 7
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 7
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-09-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- V-set domain containing
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedIn a cohort with non-small cell lung cancer, the mutation rates in EGFR exons 19 and 21 were 23.2% and 14.9%, respectively, with both in 3.81%. Mutation was more common in non-smokers than smokers, and in adenocarcinoma more than squamous cell carcinoma.results from transgenic mouse models up-regulated indicate non-mutated adhesion molecules could have a significant instrumental role in human cancerStudy shows that it is possible to use ultrasound to amplify and localize the source of CEA levels in blood of tumor-bearing mice and will allow for a previously undescribed way to determine the presence and localization of disease more accurately.Data show that Ad5 immune mice bearing CEA-expressing tumors that were treated with Ad5 [E1-, E2b-]-CEA had increased anti-tumor response as compared with Ad5 [E1-]-CEA treated mice.preoperative expression level is a prognostic factor in patients with stage I non-small cell lung cancerThe significant expression of IMP3 and CEA in less well-differentiated foci of mucinous MDA may be helpful in the diagnosis of mucinous MDA to some extent.Data indicate that serum carcino-embryonic antigen (CEA) has a tendency to increase over time in patients with urinary diversion (UD) but is not a valuable marker of secondary neoplasms in these patients.CEA acts to promote the metastatic dissemination of tumor cells. On depletion of CEA, the metastatic potential of LS174T cells is dramatically reduced.
- Entrez Gene
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideCEA
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against CEA
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from Human CEA/CEACAM5
- Gene ID1048
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationCEA-related cell adhesion molecules (CEACAM) belong to the carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) family. It consists of seven CEACAM (CEACAM 1, CEACAM 3-CEACAM 8) and 11 pregnancy-specific glyco-protein (PSG 1-PSG 11) members. The CEA family proteins belong to the immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily and are composed of one Ig variable-like (IgV) and a varying number (0-6) of Ig constant-like (IgC) domains. CEACAM molecules are membrane-bound either via a transmembrane domain or a glycosyl phosphatidyl inositol (GPI) anchor. CEACAM molecules are differentially expressed in epithelial cells or in leucocytes. Over-expression of CEA/ CEACAM 5 in tumors of epithelial origin is the basis of its wide-spread use as a tumor marker. The function of CEACAM family members varies widely: they function as cell adhesion molecules, tumor suppressors, regulators of lymphocyte and dendritic cell activation, receptors of Neisseria species and other bacteria.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsCarcino Embryonic Antigen CEA; CEACAM 5; CEACAM-5; Carcinoembryonic antigen; Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 5; CD66e; CD66e antigen; CEA; CEACAM5; DKFZp781M2392; Meconium antigen 100.
- Alternative name 1CEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2CEA (5F2) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-CEA (5F2) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-CEA (5F2) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies