anti CD54 ICAM1 FITC Monoclonal Antibody Clone 15.2
anti CD54 ICAM1 FITC Monoclonal Antibody Clone 15.2 is available 2 times from Biovision labs
6961-25 | anti-CD54 (ICAM1) FITC Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 15.2)size: CD54 (ICAM1) FITC Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 15.2) | 223.02 USD
6961-100 | anti-CD54 (ICAM1) FITC Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 15.2)size: CD54 (ICAM1) FITC Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 15.2) | 420.01 USD
- Catalog number6961-100
- Price420.01 USD
- SizeCD54 (ICAM1) FITC Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 15.2)
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameintercellular adhesion molecule 1
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1989-04-24
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- CD molecules
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Ig-like cell adhesion molecule family
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Target of this antibody:CD54/ICAM1
- Alternative names of antibody target:CD54/ICAM1
- Background information:Inter-Cellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM-1), also known as Cluster of Differentiation 54 (CD54), is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, and is a cell surface glycoprotein which is typically expressed in low concentrations on endothelial cells and cells of the immune system. The protein encoded by this gene is a type of intercellular adhesion molecule continuously present in low concentrations in the membranes of leukocytes and endothelial cells. Upon cytokine stimulation, the concentrations greatly increase. ICAM-1 can be induced by interleukin-1 (IL-1) and tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα) and is expressed by the vascular endothelium, macrophages, and lymphocytes. ICAM-1 is a ligand for LFA-1 (integrin), a receptor found on leukocytes. When activated, leukocytes bind to endothelial cells via ICAM-1/LFA-1 and then transmigrate into tissues. ICAM-1 has been implicated in subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH). Levels of ICAM-1 are shown to be significantly elevated in patients with SAH over control subjects in many studies. ICAM-1 expressed by respiratory epithelial cells is also the binding site for rhinovirus, the causative agent of most common colds. The 15.2 antibody reacts with the 85-110 kDa ICAM-1.
- Antibody host:Mouse
- Clonality of antibody:Monoclonal
- Isotype:Mouse IgG1
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Human CD54/ICAM1
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution pH 7.2, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer.
- Purification method:Affinity chromatography.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Flow cytometry
- Recommended usage:Flow (Cell Surface): 5 µl/1x10^6 cells, Volume per test: 5 µl (0.5 µg).
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: 4 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.This Biovision Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Biovision FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-CD54 (ICAM1) FITC Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 15.2)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti, FITC
- Alternative nameantibody to-CD54 (intercellular adhesion molecule 1) fluorecein monoclonal (Antibody to) (clonality 15.2)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetintercellular adhesion molecule 1, BB2 and CD54 and P3.58, ICAM1 and IDBG-26804 and ENSG00000090339 and 3383, protein complex binding, Extracellular, Icam1 and IDBG-138668 and ENSMUSG00000037405 and 15894, ICAM1 and IDBG-643247 and ENSBTAG00000010303 and 281839
- Clone name15.2