anti CD45RO FITC Monoclonal Antibody Clone UCHL1
anti CD45RO FITC Monoclonal Antibody Clone UCHL1 is available 2 times from Biovision labs
6960-100 | anti-CD45RO FITC Monoclonal Antibody (Clone UCHL1)size: CD45RO FITC Monoclonal Antibody (Clone UCHL1) | 359.96 USD
6960-25 | anti-CD45RO FITC Monoclonal Antibody (Clone UCHL1)size: CD45RO FITC Monoclonal Antibody (Clone UCHL1) | 199.34 USD
- Target of this antibody:CD45RO
- Alternative names of antibody target:CD45RO
- Background information:CD45, a transmembrane multifunctional glycoprotein, is a member of Type I receptor-linked PTPase family and is expressed as multiple isoforms due to alternative splicing. Expression of these isoforms is highly regulated and shift in this expression determines T-cell activation. CD45RB consists of exon B and is predominantly expressed in naïve T-cells secreting IL-2. Its expression is low in primed/memory T cells, cells that express Th2 cytokines such as IL-4 and IL-10 and population of T-cells with regulatory function. Immunotherapy with CD45RB antibody is being widely studied in transplantation and vaccination. CD45 antibodies are commonly used to identify tumors of lymphoid origin. The UCHL1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD45RO, a 180 kDa isoform of the leukocyte common antigen CD45. CD45RO is a transmembrane glycoprotein with tyrosine phosphatase activity and is expressed by majority of thymocytes, monocytes, granulocytes, and activated memory T lymphocytes. The subsets of peripheral T lymphocytes can be discriminated by using the CD45RO and CD45RA expressing cells.
- Antibody host:Mouse
- Clonality of antibody:Monoclonal
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Human CD45RO
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution pH 7.2, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer.
- Purification method:Affinity chromatography.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Flow cytometry
- Recommended usage:Flow (Cell Surface): 5 µl/1x10^6 cells, Volume per test: 5 µl (0.5 µg).
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: 4 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.This Biovision Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Biovision FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-CD45RO FITC Monoclonal Antibody (Clone UCHL1)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti, FITC
- Alternative nameantibody to-CD45RO fluorecein monoclonal (Antibody to) (clonality UCHL1)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Clone nameUCHL1