anti CD34 Antibody Center
anti CD34 Antibody Center is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6796-100 | anti-CD34 Antibody (Center) (Clone # 132CT29.1.5)size: CD34 Antibody (Center) (Clone # 132CT29.1.5) | 369.63 USD
- Target of this antibody:CD34
- Alternative names of antibody target:CD34; Hematopoietic progenitor cell antigen CD34
- Background information:CD34 is a heavily glycosylated, 105-120 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells, vascular endothelial cells and some fibroblasts. The CD34 cytoplasmic domain is a target for phosphorylation by activated protein kinase C, suggesting a role for CD34 in signal transduction. CD34 may also play a role in adhesion of certain antigens to endothelium.
- This antibody reacts with:Human.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:In PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Protein G purification followed by dialysis against PBS
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Stem cell or hematopoietic marker. The most used affinity clone is QBEND10. We compare the affinity to this clone.
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD34 molecule, CD34 and IDBG-106399 and ENSG00000174059 and 947, sulfate binding, Extracellular, Cd34 and IDBG-209317 and ENSMUSG00000016494 and 12490, CD34 and IDBG-638449 and ENSBTAG00000010562 and 281051