anti CD184 CXCR4 Control Peptide Antibody
anti CD184 CXCR4 Control Peptide Antibody is available 4 times from Acr labs
AP09957CP-N | anti-CD184 / CXCR4 Control Peptide Antibody, 0,25 mgsize: 0,25 mg | 467.56 USD
AP30266CP-N | anti-CD184 / CXCR4 Control Peptide Antibody, 50 Вµgsize: 50 Вµg | 319.25 USD
AP30268CP-N | anti-CD184 / CXCR4 Control Peptide Antibody, 50 Вµgsize: 50 Вµg | 319.25 USD
AP30267CP-N | anti-CD184 / CXCR4 Control Peptide Antibody, 50 Вµgsize: 50 Вµg | 319.25 USD
- Vial descriptionCXC-R4, CXCR-4, Fusin, LCR1, FB22, NPYRL, HM89, SDF1 receptor, LESTR
- Categorycontrol peptide
- Raised inlaboratory
- Clone1 vial
- Reactivitynot determined
- Molecular weightin kDa
- Activityto be determined
- Protein numberP61073
- Applicationnot determined
- StorageShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Isotype or positive controls by peptides, antibodies and deactivated samples.Peptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by acr they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueAntibody, Control, peptide, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4, CD184 and D2S201E and FB22 and HM89 and HSY3RR and LAP-3 and LAP3 and LCR1 and LESTR and NPY3R and NPYR and NPYRL and NPYY3R and WHIM, CXCR4 and IDBG-71032 and ENSG00000121966 and 7852, ubiquitin binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr4 and IDBG-189999 and ENSMUSG00000045382 and 12767, CXCR4 and IDBG-642187 and ENSBTAG00000001060 and 281736
Supplier:AS ONE INTERNATIONAL