anti CD173 Antibody
anti CD173 Antibody is available 4 times from Acr labs
- Vial descriptionBlood Group Antigen H Type 2
- Categoryprimary antibody
- Raised inMouse
- Molecular weightin kDa
- Activityto be determined
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- StorageShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by acr they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-CD173 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-CD173 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
AM26147SU-N | anti-CD173 Antibodysize: 1 ml | 365.34 USD
BM258PT | anti-CD173 Antibodysize: 25 Вµg | 382.56 USD
BM258P | anti-CD173 Antibodysize: 0,2 mg | 829.09 USD
AM32305PU-N | anti-CD173 Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 667.94 USD
- Catalog numberAM32305PU-N
- Price667.94 USD
- Size0,1 mg
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies