anti-CD-45 Antibody (CT)
anti-CD-45 Antibody (CT) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6734-100 | anti-CD-45 Antibody (CT)size: CD-45 Antibody (CT) | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:CD-45
- Alternative names of antibody target:PTPRC; CD45; Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C; Leukocyte common antigen; T200; Flags: Precursor.
- Background information:CD45 has been identified as a transmembrane glycoprotein, broadly expressed among hematopoietic cells. Multiple isoforms of CD45 are distributed throughout the immune system according to cell type. These isoforms arise because of alternative splicing of exons 4, 5 and 6. The corresponding protein domains are characterized by the binding of monoclonal antibodies specific for CD45RA (exon 4), CD45RB (exon 5), CD45RC (exon 6) and CD45RO (exons 4 to 6 spliced out). The variation in these isoforms is localized to the extracellular domain of CD45, while the intracellular domain is conserved. CD45 functions as a phosphotyrosine phosphatase, a vital component for efficient tyrosine phosphorylation induction by the TCR/CD3 complex. The tyrosine phosphatase activity of CD45 is contained within the conserved intracellular domain. Src and Syk family protein tyrosine kinases are utilized by the TCR/CD3 complex to initiate signaling cascades. Several members of these two families, including Lck, Fyn and ZAP-70, have been implicated as physiological substrates of CD45.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:This CD45 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1245-1275 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CD45.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl of antibody in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide
- Purification method:This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, IHC, FACS
- Recommended usage:Western blot: ~1:1000, IHC: ~1:10–1:50, FACS: ~1:10-1:50.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-CD-45 Antibody (CT)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-CD-45 (Antibody to) (CT)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies